The National Retail Federation’s NRF 2022: Retail’s Big Show is back and headed to New York City’s Javits Centers on January 16.
C&K Systems is excited to participate in NRF 2022 and we hope to see you there.
If you’re still on the fence about attending, here are five reasons why we think you show up to THE retail technology event of the year.
1. See the Future: The Expo will be home to over 800 exhibitors and 100 sessions and is expected to draw more than 38,000 attendees from 99 countries, along with live demonstrations and insight into innovative and groundbreaking technologies. The Expo also includes exhibits such as the Innovation Lab, Startup Zone and three new pavilions:
- Food Service Technology – Enjoy thoughtful presentations performed on stage and a showcase area featuring products and services focusing on AI, point-of-sale, food safety and more.
- Supply Chain — NRF added this pavilion to the floor to help address the challenges the retail technology industry is facing with supply chain demand. The Supply Chain pavilion will feature 14 companies showing how technology such as robotics and drones can go a long way toward fixing problems that either begin in the warehouse or hamper product delivery.
- ECommerce — This is the pavilion to experience if you want to learn how to streamline your customers’ checkout experience, enhance personalization and efficiently integrate multiple systems.
2. Incredible Speakers: This year’s roster of speakers is a who’s-who of retail technology innovators who won’t just offer excellent advice on how to attack current challenges but will also provide a glimpse of what’s next for the retail industry. This year’s scheduled speakers include Jessica Alba, actress and Chief Creative Officer and Founder of The Honest Company; John Furner, President and CEO of Wal-Mart; Pete Nordstrom, President and Chief Brand Officer for Nordstrom; Mindy Grossman, President and CEO of WW International; and Corie Barry, CEO of Best Buy.
3. Something for Everyone: NRF 2022 features content on a whole host of topics regarding retail technology. Whether it’s supply chain/operations, customer experience or digital influencers, expect plenty of helpful, tangible content you will be able to take home and put toward the growth and sustainability of your business.
4. Getting Together Again: NRF 2022 is back to being an in-person event, giving you a chance to meet face-to-face with some of the peers and giants of your industry. Safety, however, is everyone’s primary concern, which why attendees must be fully vaccinated and wear masks indoors at all times. Doing so will go a long way toward everyone enjoying our event as safely as possible.
5. There’s a Party!: You’d be hard-pressed to find a city that celebrates like New York does, which is why NRF is hosting a kickoff cocktail party Jan. 15 at the Marriott Marquis in Times Square. It’s the perfect event for anyone networking for new connections or looking to reconnect with old friends.
Pretty convincing, right? If you haven’t registered for NRF 2022 yet, don’t worry. Just head over to the website and pick a pass that’s right for you.
Once you purchase your pass, don’t forget to book a meeting with C&K Systems!